Sometimes just seeing a lovely pictureand simple yet profound scripture, isall you need to feel His Spirit liftyou higher.Thank you, dear Linda. :)Blessings,Sandy
looks like a dove on the water dish.
Peace has been my favorite word for many, many years. This is lovely.
Amen to that (o:I would love your prayers for my youngest son. He is having such a rough time right now and has no peace.
Beautiful photo Linda! Perfect peace... I LOVE that!
i. needed. this. xo
That gives me a good closing thought for the day.
Sometimes just seeing a lovely picture
ReplyDeleteand simple yet profound scripture, is
all you need to feel His Spirit lift
you higher.
Thank you, dear Linda. :)
Blessings,
Sandy
looks like a dove on the water dish.
ReplyDeletePeace has been my favorite word for many, many years. This is lovely.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that (o:
ReplyDeleteI would love your prayers for my youngest son. He is having such a rough time right now and has no peace.
Beautiful photo Linda! Perfect peace... I LOVE that!
ReplyDeletei. needed. this. xo
ReplyDeleteThat gives me a good closing thought for the day.
ReplyDelete