They restored it beautifully, leaving much of the original cabin while adding some modern touches - like a wonderful jacuzzi.

It was a rainy couple of days so we didn't get to relax on the porch swing. I think we'll have to come back some time when the weather is more conducive to swinging and relaxing with a cup of coffee.
This fireplace was my favorite thing. We don't have one at home, and I just love sitting by a fire.
Comfy and beautiful!
There were so many warm little touches throughout the cabin. After spending time talking with our hosts, I know they come from a real love for this little place.


We had a sweet time together. It all just gets better and better.
Blessings,
Linda
Happy anniversary, sweet friend. That place is right up my alley! I love anything to do with farm, ranch and pioneer living. :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend, and have a blessed Lord's Day, Linda.
Love and hugs,
Diane
precious! So glad you had such a wonderful getaway!
ReplyDeleteThat is an adorable cottage! And the fireplace - that's where I am when we to our favorite place in Estes Park.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to do this -
Oh Linda, this looks so relaxing...
ReplyDeletehow homey and cozy and sweetly they've decorated!
God has certainly blessed your marriage and you have certainly honored it well~
Happy,
. . . Happy
Anniversary dear hearts ♥ ♥
Happy Anniversary! This looks like an absolutely delightful place. So glad you got to enjoy some time there to relax and refresh!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It sounds like you had a delightful time!
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your sweet hubby the happiest of anniversaries, dear Linda. What a wonderful, thoughtful husband you have to think of such a romantic way to celebrate another important milestone!
ReplyDeleteThe cabin is so cozy and beautifully decorated and kept up.
I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time. Blessings indeed :)